- HELPS PROTECT YOUR JET SKI!: Anchor Man bungee lines for boats consist of built in hidden rubber band rope and woven PE outer layer. It is used as a built-in shock absorber to absorb the maximum impact of tide or waves. The boat bumps but still holds. The extended length of our anchor bungee line (from 14 feet to 50 feet fully stretched) allows you to anchor offshore in deeper waters to prevent your watercraft from scratching the bottom.
- QUICK & EASY ANCHORING: The 316 stainless steel snap, even without any experience can be quickly connected in less than 10 seconds; two foam floats can protect the boat from scratching, even if accidentally dropped into the water will not sink.
- HAVEY DUTY BUNGEE: It has a tensile strength of 2,150 lbs and is capable of securing watercraft up to 4,000 lbs, with no problem keeping your 23-foot boat secure at anchor. A must have anchor bungee rope for boat and PWC owner. It is ideal for Bass Boat, Pontoon Boat, Jon Boat, Yacht, Dinghy, Kayak, Jet Ski, Wave Runner, Seadoo and so on.
- PREVENTS YOUR ANCHOR FROM DISLOCATING! - A perfect companion to our Anchor-Man Beach Anchor (sold separately), the Anchor-Man bungee anchor line absorbs sudden tugs created by wakes or waves and prevents the anchor from dislocating or pulling away.
- KEEPS YOUR WATERCRAFT SECURELY TIED UP! - The bungee dock line creates a strong tether after being connected to a beach anchor to keep the watercraft stationary even in rough waves and prevent it from drifting away or colliding with nearby watercraft.